Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday

Long day.. so short post


Thankful for


#1 - Joel taking the girls for a walk to the park tonight : )
#2 - The yummy dinner I made
#3 - Mum coming to visit this afternoon and picking Kaia up from kindy on her way here


Tomorrow WILL be a better day...! Zahli is off to occasional care at the same kindy Makaia is at so I'm not quite sure what Evie and I will be doing yet. A bit nervous about leaving Zahli although I know she will be more than ok and enjoy herself! Something relaxing with Evie... Probably spending some one-on-one time with her when she isn't asleep (kindy run makes her really tired - poor darling!) perhaps some gardening and sewing.


Off to bed! Meds are messing with my sleep and making me feel exhausted constantly. Not much fun but it should improve : )

1 comments:

Jakki said...

Have fun today with just one baby!!! xxxxx

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com