Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Urban Dictionary

Apparently the "cool" thing at the moment is to write in your name here on UrbanDictionary 


So I put my name (Melanie) in and this is what came up

"A name for a girl. french, means "dark". like dark hair, olive skin. people named melanie are always really pretty and super nice. just sexy, if you will. used to say it when seeing a pretty girl, but they obviously will never match up to her standards."


[and this]



"Melanie means dark lady in Greek. Awesome person and someone you should definitely get to know. Someone funny and loves to make people laugh. Isn't afraid to get embarrassed and a great friend. Hard to be serious at times, but she's always going to make the right choices in the end. A very lovely lady and great at pranks. Someone whose outgoing and willing to try new things. She's pretty, smart, hot, sexy, and etc.
everyone needs some Melanie in their lives!!
I love MELANIE!!"


Rather amusing I think! Some of my friends' ones have been extremely accurate! Mine, perhaps not so much... I sure wouldn't count myself as 'sexy'! Goodness! The meaning re: dark hair and olive skin is spot on though! That is the legit meaning of my name anyway (which I already knew)


Wednesdays' thankful


#1 - For Zahli having a nice morning at her first session of Occasional Care at Kindy
#2 - For lovely visitors this afternoon
#3 - For supportive friends who listen to my ramblings 
#4 - For Makaia cuddling my arm whilst I am typing this <3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com