Monday, February 1, 2010

Washing

I am probably the only strange person that finds hanging washing extremely therapeutic! I don't know if it's the motion of walking back and forth... being outside.... hearing the birds singing and the sun shining, or a combination of all of them. 


The part I detest the most is folding the washing once I bring it in. Yes, I know I should fold it as I go but sometimes when it builds up I dump it on the lounge in the front loungeroom just so I can use the baskets again. Why not buy more baskets? Because that means I would never have an excuse to empty them ; )


Have missed a few days of my thankful lists (Forgot to take my medication on saturday so takes awhile for it to start working again so have been feeling a bit shit lately) so will try and catch up + todays ...


#1 - Thankful we were on time for kindy this morning (haven't been late once yet!)
#2 - Thankful for friends coming to visit today
#3 - Thankful for the sun shining and the nice weather
#4 - Thankful for the oppotunities that Tupperware is bringing me (stay tuned for more news on this!)
#5 - Thankful for Evie having a nice snooze this afternoon while I finished getting dinner ready (and still asleep)
#6 - Thankful Joel has a well paying job that means I am able to stay home every day with the girls and be fortunate enough to have the opportunity to take Makaia to and from kindy (instead of complaining about getting 3 kids at the car!)
#7 - Thankful for people who comment on my blog so I don't feel like I am constantly talking to myself
#8 - Thankful for ears that work so I can hear my children laughing right this moment
#9 - Thankful Zahli has toilet trained herself pretty much. Makaia caused us so much grief, it's nice to have it almost all over and done with without any real effort on our behalf!!!
#10 - Thankful I am going out to Sales Meeting tonight 


Tomorrow Mum is coming over I think. Hopefully she picks Makaia up from kindy so I can get some things done around the house. The time slot is good but I don't get lots done before I have to put the girls back in the car and go back to pick her up. I guess I will get used to it though! We did make chocolate crackles and hung washing and tidied the house up while Makaia was at kindy..


Now I just have to find the owner of the missing hat that we thought was Maddisons, but apparently isn't!


Must drag arse off couch and into the bathroom to get ready for sales meeting tonight... *yawn*


: )

3 comments:

Sarah said...

this listing of things to be thankful for is a great idea. i have had a pretty shitty week and that might just brighton my day.. im stealing the idea and doing!!!

im glad to hear things are going well with the start of the school year and the kindy runs.. keep up the good work!!

Rachel said...

i read all your posts mel :) they make me smile :D

Dani said...

i read...bit easier now that i have internet at home...love you xxx

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com