Sunday, January 31, 2010

Something that makes me smile


My frangipani tree in my backyard!!!

My seriously most favourite favourite flower in the whole world. Has been for a long time! To me it represents the beach and the lifestyle that I love and grew up with..

I brought this tree last year from the local hardware store for a super steal of $10. It had flowers when I purchased it and has flowered again this year. They smell just divine and I can't wait until the tree is bigger and has lots lots more flowers on it : )

I am going to fetch a bigger (and nicer!) pot for it today from the hardware store and do some gardening and repot the other two smaller frangipani trees I have too. Our backyard is in full sun most of the day so a great place to grow them!! They like a little bit of neglect (haha!) so are the perfect plants for me who Joel always says is a black thumb and constantly killing everything ; )


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com