Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010....

So I am going to write a list of 50things I want to achieve in 2010. Some of them might seem 'stupid' or not huge goals to others... but they are to me else they wouldn't be on this list! Something to work towards. Not quite new years resolutions but similar I guess!!

1- Join the gym
2- Declutter the whole house
3- Go on a Hot air balloon ride
4- Get a massage
5- Save $5,000
6- Run 3km's
7- Complete Project 365
8- Loose 20kgs
9- Buy a new bookshelf & buffet
10- Meal plan for dinner every week
11- Get Zahli to sleep in a bed instead of her cot
12- Teach Makaia how to write her name
13- Blog every day from now on
14- Learn how to knit something besides a scarfe
15- Sew 3 outfits for each of my daughters
16- Go on a gondola ride
17- Get engaged
18- Finish a cake decorating course
19- Set up an online store
20- Complete the nursery
21- Sort out my sewing/craft supplies
22- Sell off all the baby stuff once we've finished with it
23- Learn how to use my DSLR
24- Take a photo of a sunset
25- Travel interstate
26- Go on a holiday
27- Have a child-less night out with friends once a month
28- Stay in an expensive hotel
29- Get a pedicure
30- Stop biting my fingernails
31- Toilet train Zahli
32- Make 5 new friends
33- Learn to stand up for myself more
34- Tupperware my whole kitchen
35- Grow frangipani plants from seeds
36- Style my hair and wear makeup when I go out of the house and just because I can at home
37- Set up a surprise for Joel for our anniversary
38- Take the girls to swimming lessons
39- Maintain a house cleaning routine
40- Have dinner in an expensive restaurant
41- Make (and drink) a long island ice tea
42- Go for a drive with no official destination and make a day of it
43- Complete city to bay fun run
44- Complete my christmas shopping before december 1st
45- Sell 1,000 girls non-slip hairclips
46- Have a stall at the baby markets
47- Improve relationship with joel
48- Hire a cleaner and a nanny
49- Not spend any 'extra' money outside of bills/food for a whole month
50- A weekend retreat away from adelaide with Joel

:)

Do you say "twenty ten" or "two thousand and ten"? LOL! Been mulling over this since New Years Eve...

2 comments:

Dani said...

That's a great to do list. I am sure you will get them done. I am with you on a lot of them. Like toilet train Kayli. Lose 20 kilos. Go on a holiday. Lets see what happens. I may even think about project 365. Just a couple of weeks late.
xo

Corrie said...

I agree, great list!!!!!!!!!! I can identify with lots of them!!!

Corrie:)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com