Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day two

I survived.

Phew.

The side effects were less today. I didn't have a lot of sleep last night. A lot of tossing and turning. My jaw muscles hurt. Not sure why. Probably also a side effect. J got called out so that meant more times being woken up than average. Perhaps should have started the meds once he wasn't on call - ha!

Mum came and helped clean the house today. Apparently I am not coping and she thought I needed help... like i've been trying to say for the last... hmmm how long? Perhaps I will budget in a get a cleaner. She is apparently coming friday to help with some other things too. Like a wise friend said "If it were your daughters you would want to help too" True true!

Tomorrow we are planning a trip to the beach. Last time we went Zahli had a ball and didn't want to leave. Will get me out the house with someone to talk to. Perhaps the fresh air will do me good.

My brain feels fuzzy. Not so stressed and working at 300million miles an hour. Maybe the drugs are working. But then I wonder if it's a state of mind and maybe they aren't doing anything yet. I'm not sure what kind of time frame I am expecting for them to work. A few days perhaps? A week or something? I shall endeavour to find out..

My two favourite things. Beach and frangipanis. Tomorrow WILL be a good day :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com