Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Twenty One Twenty Ten

Today we spent the day at the beach with my awesome sister :)


I have a lot to be thankful for. The clouds are slowly lifting and my brain and thinking seems to be improving, as well as my attitude. I really noticed it today compared to last time (pre-diagnosis) when we went to the beach...


Anyway... some photos! Practicing with my SLR Camera (Canon 450D)


Zahli throwing handfuls of wet sand



My fabulous sister with my three girls



Waves breaking over the sandbank



Zahli playing with the new sand set she got - makes bricks. Loving the clouds in the sky today. Gorgeous!




With her trowel and mold :)



Beach - totally unedited. Sky was so blue



Zahli again



Action shot of Makaia running away from the camera... Very hard to get nice photos of her... Goal for 2010 to improve on that



Boat rather close to shore and the sandbank.. hmmm....



EVIE!!! Has learnt to blow raspberries. Latest trick. Cute



Just chilling out in the water (Yes my kids wear loads of sunblock)



Watching the water and the fish swimming around



Favourite photo of today. Tan. Water droplets. Rockin' Bathers. Beautiful daughter.





Lone kayaker in the shallows




Tonight heralded the start of solids for bubba girl Evie... Rice cereal of course. 



"WHAT THE..." - hehe 



Just relaxin' in my Antilop



Makaia wanted to have a turn feeding the baby (excuse the crap on the bench in the background - sister took these shots - blaming her!)



Evie thought it was pretty funny. Ate more for Makaia then she did for me...



Zahli had to have a go as well of course



Aiming for the mouth



Success!



Having a taste of a rusk. Not a huge fan of rusks here. They make so much mess! Check out her rolls. She's almost 8kgs at 5mnths. Very very healthy baby! Considering Kaia was 4.8kgs @ 6mnths Evie seems huge to me.







Totally knackered after a big day at the beach...


Sweet dreams my beautiful perfect princess xxxx








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com