Saturday, January 9, 2010

Dollshouse complete!

Makaia's turning 4 tomorrow. Wow.. 4 already! We got her a new dollshouse to fit her barbie collection she has happening. Plus a bunch of other stuff including a dora cricket bat so there is going to be tonnes of hallway cricket happening in our place over the next few days (forecast temp of 43degrees for the next 3 days! Yuck!) Finished putting it together by myself in an hour - excellent! Almost as tall as me - ha! Well it's 1.3m tall which is rather impressive for a Barbie house! Makaia is going to be stoked! :)

I better trot off and ice this Transformer cake for a friends son ready for his Par-tay on sunday then get some shut eye... I am yet to even bake a cake for Makaia.. she is helping me do that tomorrow! She's requested a strawberry cake with strawberry icing with butterflies - very girly!

Photos to come ;)
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com